EZ Throttle Features
EZ Throttle is designed to attach to the existing finger throttles on Yamaha, WaveRunner, Sea-Doo, or Kawasaki PWCs, making the throttles more comfortable and easier to control. It’s not necessary to remove the existing throttle on your PWC, because the EZ Throttle fits over and around the existing throttle, encasing it between two parts that form a smooth, comfortable trigger after assembly.
This is a must-have accessory for your personal watercraft (PWC). Be one of the first to experience the EZ Throttle extension for your PWC!
Only $34.95 each – FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
EZ Throttle PWC grip extension benefits
- Ergonomic grip makes riding your personal watercraft (PWC) more comfortable than ever before!
- Non-slip, easy-grip throttle extension with full-hand molded grip vs. small, cramped standard 2-finger grip
- Enjoy longer rides on your PWC without hand cramps – take a nice relaxing cruise.
- Better control and confidence, even for beginners or occasional riders
- Easier to pull tubers, wakeboards or water skiers for all day water fun
- Easier speed control in choppy water (Ocean salt water)
- Fits all Yamaha Waverunners, Kawasaki PWC and Sea Doo PWC (later models with finger throttles)
- Fast and simple to install and can be removed easily. View our installation videos…
- Stainless steel screws will never rust.
Who needs EZ Throttle?
- PWC racers
- Riders who like to ride in rough water and big waves
- Older riders
- Riders with arthritis or weak hands
- Younger riders and riders with small hands
- Beginning, inexperienced and occasional PWC riders
- PWC owners and riders who want to ride with the utmost safety, control and confidence